Undoubtedly, surprises are great. But when it comes to buying a property, you would certainly not want to take timber-pests and termites for a surprise, do you? Therefore, it is always a good idea to carry out professional Pre Purchase Building Inspections from a reputed Building Inspection Company who will meet all your requirements and carry out a top-notch Building inspection in Melbourne to reduce any chance of future expenditure.
Pre Purchase Building Inspections That Help You Purchase an Asset with Confidence
When you are looking for a perfect house for you and your family, you would certainly want your dream home to be 100% safe and the only way to be secure is to hire a professional building inspector who would analyse every nook and corner of the property and inform you about any potential hazards.
Buy Your Dream House With Confidence
White Building Report has been providing an impeccable building inspection service in Melbourne for years. Below are the top reasons why you should hire our building inspection services:
- Our building inspectors are highly trained in their prospective fields and have years of experience.
- We use state of the art Inspection technology to get the most detailed report to you within 24 hours.
- We know every little nook and cranny matters during an inspection.
- We take pride in our integrity. We make sure that we deliver beyond your expectations.
- You’ll have a clear idea on how much you are going to spend on repairs and future maintenance. Our reports include photos and a comprehensive summary.
- We believe in 100% client satisfaction. That’s why we make sure that you are happy with our thorough inspection of your property.
Your safety is our primary concern. Contact us now and hire the leader in commercial and residential building inspections in Melbourne – White Building Reports. You are always welcome to come along and ask questions to our highly trained inspectors.
Building Inspection Service In Melbourne
About Our Reports:
- Delivered within 24 hours of inspection.
- Include a defect summary with cost estimates.
- Include boundary-to-boundary within 30 meters of building.
- Focus on all areas of the building from stability to water-tightness.
- Complying with Australian Standard (AS 4349.1 Inspection of Buildings).
Whether you are buying a residential or commercial property, a reliable building inspector like can ensure that you are getting what you are paying for.
Pre-Purchase Building Inspection Checklist
We thoroughly assess a wide range of items while carrying out a building inspection. Here are the complete checklist:
- Electrical switchboard
- Gas meter
- Telephone line
- Letter box
- Door bell
- Light fixtures including pendants
- Water taps and mixers (check outside for hose taps as well)
- Tap spouts
- Water filtration system
- Plugs for sinks and basins
- Laundry tub
- Washing machine taps
- Sinks (check that don’t leak)
- Toilets (check that flush)
- Door handles
- Window dressings
- Landscaping features (properly maintained)
- Shower rose and hand shower
- Exhaust fans
- Ceiling fans
- Stove / cooktop / oven
- Air conditioner
- Evaporative cooler
- Heating unit
- Hot water service
- Pool pump
- Garage door (check that works + remote)
- Smoke detectors
- Rubbish bins (check that present and in good condition)
- Door locks
- Window locks
- Home telephone
- any items/area that may have been governed as part of the pre-sale inspection including display furniture.
Call us at 0418 322 925 to know more about our Pre-Purchase Building Inspections services in Melbourne