Whether you’re buying your first home, display home, or purchasing an investment property, it is always a good idea to carry out a professional pre purchase building inspection with a reputable, Melbourne based building inspection company. At White Building Reports, our fully qualified building inspectors will be able to meet all your requirements, providing a top-notch pre purchase building inspection in Melbourne that will help reduce your chances of expensive problems.
Pre Purchase Building Inspections That Help You Purchase an Asset with Confidence
When you are looking for a perfect house for you and your family, you would certainly want your dream home to be 100% safe, and the only way to be secure is to hire a professional building inspector who would analyse every nook and corner of the property and inform you about any potential hazards.
Buy Your new Dream House with Confidence
White Building Report has been providing an impeccable building inspection service in Melbourne for years. Below are the top reasons why you should hire our building inspection services:
- Our building inspectors are highly trained in their prospective fields and have years of experience.
- We use state of the art Inspection technology to get the most detailed report to you.
- We know every little nook and cranny matters during any stage of the inspection.
- We take pride in our integrity. We make sure that we deliver beyond your expectations.
- You’ll have a clear idea of how much you are going to spend on repairs and future maintenance. Our reports include photos and a comprehensive summary.
- We believe in 100% client satisfaction. That’s why we make sure that you are happy with our thorough inspection of your property.
Your safety is our primary concern. Contact us now and hire the leader in commercial and residential building inspections in Melbourne – White Building Reports. You are always welcome to come along and ask questions to our highly trained inspectors.
Building Inspection Service In Melbourne
About Our Reports:
- Include a defect summary
- Focus on all areas of the building from stability to water-tightness.
- Complying withAustralian Standard (AS 4349.1 Inspection of Buildings).
- If required cot estimates
Whether you are buying a residential or commercial property, a reliable building inspector can ensure that you are getting what you are paying for.
Call us at 0418 322 925 to know more about our Pre-Purchase Building Inspections services in Melbourne.
Pre-Purchase Building Inspection Checklist
We thoroughly assess a wide range of items while carrying out a building inspection. Here is the complete checklist:
- Water taps and mixers (check outside for hose taps as well)
- Tap spouts
- Plugs for sinks and basins
- Laundry tub
- Sinks (check that don’t leak)
- Toilets (check that flush)
- Door handles and locks
- Landscaping features (properly maintained) i.e.: water run off
- Shower rose and hand shower
- Exhaust fans
- Ceiling fans
- Garage door (check that works + remote)
- Smoke detectors
- Window locks
- any items/area that may have been governed as part of the pre-sale inspection including display furniture.