How Building Stage Inspection Helps You
Building a new home is a daunting task and without Building stage inspections you are vulnerable and will have to rely heavily on professional help to end up with a defect free home.
Most new homeowners have little, if any, building knowledge and rely upon the builder and contractors to complete the building work to an acceptable standard.
This potentially disadvantages home owners because they have to rely on just the advice of the builder, even if they suspect something is not right. That’s why independent building stage inspections are so important.
Getting A New Building Stage Inspection Will Help You:
- You get an expert Building Inspector around your corner
- Manage your relationship with your builder
- ensure you get what you have paid for
- ensure defects are not concealed or explained to you as – “something that is acceptable.”
- save time, money and stress, giving you peace of mind, which is priceless!
What You Get With Our New Home Building Stage Inspections
A comprehensive report, emailed to you within 24 hours covering:
- Safety hazards
- Non-compliance with building standards
- Substandard workmanship
- Incomplete works
- Suspected non-compliance with contracts and specifications.
When Should You Engage A Building Stage Inspector?
You can engage us at any time during the construction. However, most people engage us when construction begins so that we do inspections at all stages of the build. Or, some people choose to have us attend the site only if they have concerns or only at the final handover, prior to making their last payments.
We use the Australian Guide to Standards and Tolerances as the basis for all of our inspections, among other relevant Australian Standards and the National Construction Code.
For more information or to book a new home Building stage inspections in Melbourne, call White Building Reports on 0418 322 925, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online enquiry form here.